Your Marriage, Your Civil Partnership, Your Children
- Is this the right time to transfer title to our house to our child?
- What rights can we reserve when passing title to our flat to our child?
- Do I have to move out if we don’t have a prenuptial agreement or civil partnership contract?
- We want to separate and divide our assets amicably. How do we do that?
- Does my child, who was conceived with the help of a sperm donor, have the right to know her or his biological father?
- Making clear arrangements for gifting and title transfer, safeguarding parents‘ rights
- Understanding family interests, helping achieve a compromise
- Drawing up fair terms for separations
- Preserving family assets
You can trust us to give you the right advice and legal certainty.