- My partner passed away, what do I inherit?
- Is my child by my first marriage entitled to a compulsory portion?
- Do gifts and advancements on an inheritance need to be taken into account in probate proceedings?
- Unconditional or conditional declaration of acceptance of inheritance – what’s the difference?
- The deceased had debts – do I, as the heir, have to assume liability for these debts?
- What is an estate settlement agreement?
- Saving you time and energy in probate matters
- Providing answers to your questions as next of kin and heir
- Avoiding conflicts and costs by drawing up agreements on estate settlement and compulsory portions
You can trust us to give you the right advice and legal certainty.