Your Real Property
- What costs do I face when buying a house?
- Does the seller hold clear title to the real property?
- What rights can I reserve when handing over real property?
- I want to pass my farm on to my child, what do I need to consider?
- What zoning regulations govern my real property? Can I build on it? Does the property have access to a public road?
- What is escrow?
- Our Responsibility
- Avoiding costly mistakes
- Ensuring safe title transfer for houses, flats or plots
- Handling all work toward public authorities, even if complicated
- Drawing up contracts, certification of signatures, escrow, entry in the Land Registry – we take care of all details
You can trust us to give you the right advice and legal certainty.